Advance Registration for NECA 2014 Convention and Trade Show is closed.
*All new registration and changes must be made onsite at the NECA Registration Desk.
*If you have questions about a registration that has already been processed please call 1-800-368-6322 and we be happy to assist.
*The last day to cancel and receive a refund was September 12, 2014.
If you have any other questions please feel free to visit us in person at the registration desk at the McCormick Place Convention Center. Registration is located on level 3 in the West Hall.
Registration Dates and Hours Onsite:
Friday, September 26 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday, September 27 7:00 am- 5:00 pm
Sunday, September 28 7:00 am- 5:00 pm
Monday, September 29 7:30 am- 4:00 pm
Tuesday, September 30 7:30 am- 2:30 pm
Several Ways to Attend:
What to wear: business casual, comfortable shoes recommended
The Field Museum: cocktail party serving heavy hors d’oeuvres; cocktail attire. Busing provided.
Closing Celebration: limited drink tickets with full registration then cash bar, concert attire
Airports: Chicago O’Hare and Midway
Taxi fare from Airport to Hotels: ranges from $55 to $60 (plus tip)
Name of Convention Center: McCormick Place West
Your All-Access Pass To:
- Opening Reception at the Field Museum
- two (2) General Sessions: Chris Gardner & Rob O’Neill
- Convention Education
- Labor Relations Session
- The Business Development, Safety Roundtable, Women In NECA Roundtable and Student Chapter Job Fair Special Event Sessions
- Lifestyles Program
- 19 Technical Workshops
- the Showstopper Showcase
- Daily Prize Drawing Tickets
- Member Spouse Gift
- three (3) days of the NECA Show including lunch
- and the Closing Celebration: Jim Belushi & The Sacred Hearts Band
Saturday Business Development Session; Opening Reception, and Sunday
Events included: Opening General Session, Convention Education; NECA Show, Sunday Technical Workshops, and Showstopper Showcase; and Sunday Daily Prize Drawing Tickets.
NECA Show Only
- Show Only
- 19 FREE Technical Workshops over three days
- 300+ companies showcasing 1000’s of products & solutions
(Biggest trade show in our industry!)
- Showstopper Showcase – Newest technological advances and the industry’s most prestigious awards program sponsored by NECA & EC Mag
For more information on attending NECA 2014 Chicago:
(t) 301.215.4506 (f) 301-215-4553