Saturday, September 27 • 3:30–5:30 PM
Come meet this talented pool of bright students!
Finding capable managers is becoming an increasing challenge for all types of contractors. NECA Student Chapters encourages smart, capable young people who are studying construction management or related programs to consider careers in electrical contracting. NECA is pleased to announce its first job fair to be held as part of the Student Forum at the 2014 NECA Convention.
This event is designed to expose students to a variety of employment opportunities within the electrical construction industry. All NECA contractors who are looking for talent to fill full-time positions, interns, and/or full or part-time summer help are urged to join in the Job Fair, Saturday, September 27, from 3:30–5:30 pm.
- Meet with prospective employees from our 30 student chapters nationwide
- Support the NECA Student Chapters Program and promote your company at the same time
- FREE for NECA Members to participate
- NECA will provide a 6’ display table, company name sign, and two chairs
- List of participating companies to appear on flyers and website
Members are encouraged to bring giveaways, company informational flyers, or any additional materials to help promote your company and your jobs to students.
DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS UNIQUE EVENT!
To register or for more information, contact:
Wanessa Alves, NECA Director, Member Relations
- American Line Builders Chapter, NECA
- Bodine Electric of Decatur
- Bruce & Merrilees Electric Co.
- Cupertino Electric, Inc.
- Eckardt Electric Co.
- Egan Company
- ERMCO, Inc.
- Hardt Electric, Inc.
- The Hydaker-Wheatlake Co.
- Mayers Electric Co., Inc.
- McWilliams Electric Co. Inc.
- MJ Electric LLC
- Rosendin Electric, Inc.
- Sachs Electric Company
- Schultheis Electric
- Sprig Electric